Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Healthy Hair Tips




Use a moisturizing shampoo, deep condition once a week, brushing with a paddle brush helps keep you from getting split ends. As for making it shiny: I work a small amount of shiny serum through my hair while it's wet and then blow dry it straight with a 2" round brush.


If you straighten it, use hair protection guards that you can find in any drug store in the hair styling section. it burns the product before your hair. Also, stay away from blow drying your hair on high heat, use maybe a low setting on cool. Your hair is at its weakest after a shower so be careful what you do. If you want to curl it with curlers, wait until it is just slightly damp. Same goes with braids or any other hair do.


I’ve got some great tips for you! I have been using these tips for myself and my hair has gotten longer, healthier, softer, and shinier.


Deep conditions your hair once or twice a week - it makes your hair unbelievably soft!
Trim your hair often, every 5-6 weeks; this removes split ends that can damage your hair even more. Keep in mind it's better to have shorter healthy hair than longer damaged hair.


If you use heating products use a heat protecting on it before hand, this saves your hair from being burnt as much. I recommend Fantastic Sam's heat protecting or Chi Silk infusion.


When you condition your hair, leave your conditioner in for a couple of minutes and massage into your head. When you rinse it off, rinse under cold water - the cold water makes your hair shinier.


If you want shiny hair, try some shine serums. I used to use them but my hair already is shiny enough from the heat protecting I use.
Be delicate when brushing your hair, you could accidentally rip off hair if you're too rough with it!



DON'T brush your hair when it's wet! This is not good for your hair.



Good luck, if you use these tips you'll definitely seem some changes. Since using these tips I’ve noticed a change and people around me have noticed my hair improving as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment